There's nothing plain about eating healthy! So why not choose the best and healthiest ingredients! Cook in style with our best tuna sandwich. Dijon and Parsley spice up this treat with strong and subtle undertones. Fun for the whole family (and your stomachs are invited)!
Best Tuna Sandwich Ingredients
- 170g (Small) Can or Tin of Tuna
- 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Celery
- 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Parsley
- 4 Pieces of Sliced Bread
How to Make the Best Tuna Sandwich
- Drain and flake the albacore tuna.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, dijon, onion, celery and parsley to the tuna and mix. Have a little taste!
- Spread the mixture evenly over two pieces of bread. Bueno!
Hopefully you enjoy the best tuna sandwich and pass it on to your friends! If this wasn't what you were looking for, try some of the favourite recipes listed below!
Want some more pizzazz? Try the Best and Easiest Recipes: